Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How to write a welcome letter to my replacement at work?

I am leaving work in a few weeks and will be training my replacement, they would like me to write a welcome letter and describe a little of my job duties... in a warmer way then just a list of what I do. How do I go about doing this?How to write a welcome letter to my replacement at work?Welcome to ____ company.



I have taken the time to enclose a copy of our employment training manual for you to take a look at, as well as a list of the primary responsibilities that you will be responsible for.



I hope that you enjoy working here as much as the time that I have been here, and I hope that you a good first day.



Yours truly,







Your Name

PositionHow to write a welcome letter to my replacement at work?Write a letter welcoming the new employee to the company. Put in a little bit of background about the company-



ABC Inc was started in 1996 by Joe Manager and Jim Pencil when they relized xyz.



Then go into what you do-



The position is responsible for list major responsibilities. In additon, this position also takes care of other issues. I have put together a binder for you that lists job responsibilities and where you can find the resources that you need to complete the jobs.



Closing-



I hope you will enjoy working here as much as I did. I will miss xx about the job, but am looking forward to starting a new chapter in my life.



Thank you and good luck!How to write a welcome letter to my replacement at work?make your own welcome letter online or art paint on the computer then place a small bottle of lotion from that store in the mall body and bath
  • find an interesting online
  • scene hair
  •