Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What do I look for when installing replacement windows?

How much does a good window replacement cost? Are there any hidden costs to replacement windows that I have to watch for?What do I look for when installing replacement windows?you can pay just about anything for a replacement window .

I install them starting at 350 per opening but my prices are near the low end



if your windows face the sunny side of house you may want uv protection . double pane glass is standardWhat do I look for when installing replacement windows?Replacement windows can vary from provider. The biggest thing to look for is if the company you want to use manufactures their own windows or if they are only a distributor. Companies that manufacture are Thompson Creek Windows, Andersen Windows and Pella. There are others, but those are best.

Report Abuse