Friday, June 3, 2011

How long does it generally stop hurting when you have a joint replacement?

I had a knee/hip replacement last year. My knee (the latest sugery) still hurts like hell and I have avascular necrosis (dead bone) in my %26quot;good%26quot; knee but it's not collapsing like the other knee did. Anyone else out there who has had this disease? Does it still hurt or not? Are you able to do all the things you used to do? Also, do you have to lift under 30# or not gain more than 30# after this surgery for the rest of your life as they say? Only serious answers please as this is a serious condition and anyone who has had this or knows someone with it would know that. Thanks a bunch in advance!How long does it generally stop hurting when you have a joint replacement?I had a total knee replacement and mine doesn't hurt at all.I have to eventually get the other knee done. Mine were because the medicine I take deteriorates my bones.Your pain may be because of the bone disease you have. What has your doctor said about it?
  • what are the benefits of owning a home
  • 4win ex girlfriend back
  •