Friday, June 3, 2011

Is eating meal replacement bar a good way to add extra calorie intake?

I asked a question earlier on how much extra calories I have to intake daily to gain weight and most said between 500 and 1000. I don't have much time to prepare extra meal. So I thought I might eat some meal replacement bars. Would eating meal replacement bars help me add extra calories? Or should I use weight gain supplement?



Also is there any high calorie food, that I can snack on?Is eating meal replacement bar a good way to add extra calorie intake?yes meal replacement bars are an excelent way to get healthy nutrients into your body while adding extra calories.. sometimes those weight gain supplements are just loaded with sugarIs eating meal replacement bar a good way to add extra calorie intake?lmao.

Try going to like, starbucks or something.

Some of their drinks are around 500 cals.

Anything from mcdonalds..

But like, those iced coffee drinks, they would probably work.Is eating meal replacement bar a good way to add extra calorie intake?they will just make you do doo more try weight gainer or whey shakes