Friday, June 3, 2011

How long should it take for a replacement for a faulty item brought via the Internet?

I purchased a pvr from QVC but the timer was faulty so I returned it to them for a replacement. A week after the pvr had been collected from me I contacted QVC to see when the replacement was coming but they said it was not yet on their system as having been returned so nothing could be done until then and anyway it could take 21 days. I don't find this acceptable as I will be without Freeview tv and a recorder for 3 weeks but what can I do.How long should it take for a replacement for a faulty item brought via the Internet?It actually depends on your location from the provider unles they have worldwide dealers or service centres.normally an overseas provider will take abt 8 day to process and repair and another 4-5 days to send it via air mail.How long should it take for a replacement for a faulty item brought via the Internet?You Must no Download Files from internet as computer may become slow !