Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Can i buy a replacement cymbal for guitar hero world tour?

My little cousin turned the yellow cymbal all the way around with the wire in it and it ripped out of the cord. Now it wont work at all. I need to know how to fix it or where to get a replacement?Help im so pissed%26gt;:0Can i buy a replacement cymbal for guitar hero world tour?i had this same problem but dont worry i just fixed it today and it was SUPER easy. Go to radioshack or something and find a 1/8%26quot; Mono Phone plug with solder terminals. On it, there should be the actual jack you plug into the cymbal and on the back of that it should have two small metal pieces with a hole in each. The holes are for soldering, but you dont need to do that. Just thread the two wires from the cymbal through both the holes and then tape it up with electrical tape. Once you plug it in the cymbal should be working perfectly!Can i buy a replacement cymbal for guitar hero world tour?You can call Activision Guitar Hero Customer Support to file for an RMA. The number to call is 1-800-229-6306. They will ship you a pre-paid mailing label to ship the drum kit back. The rep explained that as soon as they get the drum kit back, a new one will be shipped back to me (in most cases in the same day). The same thing happened to me today. God bless my 5-year old.Can i buy a replacement cymbal for guitar hero world tour?My son did the same thing to our yellow cymbal. I'm getting no where going through the Activision customer service - they keep sending me links to replace my cymbal -- but all i need is the wire. does anyone know where I can just buy a replacement wire?? That's all i need. Thanks!Can i buy a replacement cymbal for guitar hero world tour?Haha. I just asked the same question. I am currently looking on ebay for a replacement, and they are going for like $50!!!! Can't you buy the entire drum kit for that?!?Can i buy a replacement cymbal for guitar hero world tour?If it's still within 30 days from where you bought it you can probably ask for a replacement.