Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How do I get a replacement drivers license? It was lost but its from another state than the one I live in now?

I had a Utah drivers license and I moved to Texas and I have lost it. How do I get a replacement one? It was due to expire this year in July anyway...

I am from Texas originally, so I have had a Texas drivers license in the past.



PS, My husband is in the military so I am exempt from HAVING to get a new one when I get to a new state...I just now don't have one at all.

Thanks.How do I get a replacement drivers license? It was lost but its from another state than the one I live in now?contact the Utah DMV and see how to get a duplicateHow do I get a replacement drivers license? It was lost but its from another state than the one I live in now?With your husband being military chances are he can find out by asking how to get it for his dependent. That's another of the perks of being military, free legal advice.How do I get a replacement drivers license? It was lost but its from another state than the one I live in now?call utah mv and tell them the tale/they will take care of it on their end
  • shampoo for colored hair
  • working on nail fungus
  •