Tuesday, October 25, 2011

What should I do to get a refund or replacement for my "lemon"?

Hi! I have bought a new car and I suspect it is lemon. How can I get a refund or replacement for it?What should I do to get a refund or replacement for my %26quot;lemon%26quot;?Hi, first make sure your car is %26quot;lemon%26quot;. You should contact a professional attorney or law firm specializing in CA lemon law. On the information provided they will determine whether you have a potential lemon law claim or no.I think the links below will be very useful to you.



Regards,

Lemon LawWhat should I do to get a refund or replacement for my %26quot;lemon%26quot;?What is the year, make, and model of the car?

What is the nature of the problem(s)?

What steps has the dealer taken to recitfy the situation?

What state are you in?



There is no real info provided that can guide you to a right answer. Some more details would help.What should I do to get a refund or replacement for my %26quot;lemon%26quot;?The overwhelming majority of cars that people think are lemons are not.



Has your car been in service 3+ different times for the same exact problem and its still not fixed ?



If not, its not a lemon and you cant get your money back.What should I do to get a refund or replacement for my %26quot;lemon%26quot;?You have to bring to dealer and they get 3 times to fix it and if they cannot it will go lemon law. you can get another or money back which take 6 months at least so better off getting same car if cannot be fixed.What should I do to get a refund or replacement for my %26quot;lemon%26quot;?Take it back to the dealer.