Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How do I transfer contacts to a new replacement phone that i just recieved in the mail w/o going to the store?

I just got my new verizon replacement phone and i want to transfer my contacts to my new phone with out doing it one by one and with out going to the verizon store...is there a quick way?How do I transfer contacts to a new replacement phone that i just recieved in the mail w/o going to the store?Actually, you can go through MY ACCOUNT at VZW.com and you will get %26quot;backup assistant%26quot;. Once you have activated backup assistant, you can transfer all of your contacts yourself from your home. Of course, you can go to the store, but they will charge you $10.00 to do the switch. If you need help with backup assistant, call 1-800-922-0204, from a phone other than your cell, and choose the option for technical support and they will help you set it up. By the way, backup assistant is free to use..How do I transfer contacts to a new replacement phone that i just recieved in the mail w/o going to the store?Try putting your old sim card into your new phone.How do I transfer contacts to a new replacement phone that i just recieved in the mail w/o going to the store?Verizon doesn't use sim cards. They are a CDMA provider, not GSM or iDEN. I don't understand why Duane thinks every company uses sim cards.



Sorry, but the only quick way to do it is to take both phones into a Verizon store and have them transfer them. The only other thing you can do it enter them one by one. That's one reason I'll never use a CDMA provider.