Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How to get a replacement "Favorite Place" window decal from Google Maps?

The company I work for was chosen as a %26quot;Favorite Place%26quot; by Google. They mailed us a decal to put on our front door that has a barcode which customers can scan with cell phones to get information about our company. However, our receptionist threw out the letter and the decal thinking it was junk mail. Does anyone know if there is any way to get a replacement? I've tried contacting Google, but have had no luck, any suggestions?How to get a replacement %26quot;Favorite Place%26quot; window decal from Google Maps?If you can't contact Google directly and receive an answer from them then I suspect that you are out of luck. Did you email them? Is it possible to ring them? It is Google who sent you the decal, so I don't know who else you could go to to get a replacement. Sorry I can't offer any better suggestions.