Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I cant connect my belkin svga replacement monitor cable to both the labtop and tv?

please direct me to the way of how to install the high integrity svga monitor replacement cable.on the box of the cale they have written HDD15Male/male replacement cable. they have also written 1.8m on it.I cant connect my belkin svga replacement monitor cable to both the labtop and tv?Hi,



That cable is 1.8 metres long and it has a HDD 15 pin male connection at each end.



So it connects to the video card output on the laptop and to the input on the monitor.



You will then need to set the laptop to display on the monitor instead f the laptop screen, that should be set in the control panel, display I would assume.



I assume that you have those connections (15 pin female for the male plugs to go into) on the monitor and the laptop?



Arnak
  • need a nail technician
  • div myspace
  •