Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I purchased a hampton bay outdoor swing 6 years ago and need replacement parts?

I purchased a swing from home depot about 6 years ago made by Hampton Bay and now I need to replace the upholstry. I do not know how to contact the company or where I can purchase a replacementI purchased a hampton bay outdoor swing 6 years ago and need replacement parts?hampton bay is a home depot brand. you should be able to go there and order parts from them. if they are carrying anything simalr they should be able toget just the parts you need for yours.I purchased a hampton bay outdoor swing 6 years ago and need replacement parts?I think your best bet is to take the measurements of the existing cushions and either start looking in stores that sell replacement cushions or have them made locally.I purchased a hampton bay outdoor swing 6 years ago and need replacement parts?hampton bay is from China.
  • cute names for baby girl rats
  • difference between vista
  •