Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Where can I buy a replacement 2008 Hyundai Sonata rim and how much does 1 cost?

I dented the rim on one of my tires when i bumped into the curb and i need to know if i can get a replacement one. I have no idea how much there gonna cost because its 2008 :/Where can I buy a replacement 2008 Hyundai Sonata rim and how much does 1 cost?You definitely don't want to go to the dealer, they'll probably want $250+ for a replacement alloy wheel. You can get 1 on ebay in mint condition for under $150 http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-07-H



http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/OEM-2006-

BTW, just because you hit a curb doesn't mean you need to replace your rim, its just for looks, but if you really did dent it so that the tire won't hold air then a replacement is a must.Where can I buy a replacement 2008 Hyundai Sonata rim and how much does 1 cost?Call Hundai! If it's a steel wheel it's probably less than $50. If it's an alloy it will be quite a bit more.Where can I buy a replacement 2008 Hyundai Sonata rim and how much does 1 cost?ebay is your best bet if they even have any on there right now, or maybe a junk yard.Where can I buy a replacement 2008 Hyundai Sonata rim and how much does 1 cost?Contact ur local Hyundai Service Department and just ask them. They should have one in stock or be able to order you one.Where can I buy a replacement 2008 Hyundai Sonata rim and how much does 1 cost?Just go to an area junkyard, it won't cost anywhere near what the car dealer will charge or on ebay, and it will work just as well.