Monday, September 19, 2011

Anyone know how to locate a replacement insert for a slow cooker?

I have a Wolfgang Puck %26quot;Cafe Collection%26quot; Slow cooker. The insert broke! I love my cooker and use it just about everyday. Any suggestions on how to locate a replacement part? I have been going in circles on the internet. Don't remember where I bought it 3yrs ago.Anyone know how to locate a replacement insert for a slow cooker?you could go on ebay or craigs list. they always have alot of merchandise. or you could go to home goods or look on the internet for places that sell it.Anyone know how to locate a replacement insert for a slow cooker?If you are referring to a %26quot;crock pot%26quot;, then you have problems. The insert is not sold by itself. You have to buy the entire crock pot...again. My wife looked for months for a new insert...no luck.