Friday, September 23, 2011

My license, birth certificate and social security card were stolen, how do I get a replacement license?

I'm hoping when going to DMV I can provide some sort of other proof so I can just get a replacement drivers license. I got my picture on the license so I would think they can just verify that and I pay the fee. I've got military papers, but other than that I don't have much. I live in the state of Virginia. Any suggestions?My license, birth certificate and social security card were stolen, how do I get a replacement license?http://www.dmv.state.va.us/webdoc/citize



All the instructions are here.My license, birth certificate and social security card were stolen, how do I get a replacement license?U man, got some problems. But, ur luck cause u can. I don't know how how thoughMy license, birth certificate and social security card were stolen, how do I get a replacement license?You need to go to the DMV(Department of Motor Vehicles) to report it stolen. Report it to the police first. Tell them at the dmv that all your information was stolen and a smart thing to do is to get a new dl number! That way no one can steal you identity!My license, birth certificate and social security card were stolen, how do I get a replacement license?Go to the Registry of motor vehicles as you have planned to do. And tell them what happened and that you want another license. Get someone to take you there so that you are not breaking any law.

For the birth certificate go to the town hall in the city where you were born. If it is to far from where you are living then call the town clerks office to find out what you need to do to get another one. For a new Social Security card go the local office with your birth certificate.

Hope it all works out for you.
  • migrating existing portal
  • myspace commentes
  •