Monday, September 19, 2011

How can I make/get a replacement retainer?

I just lost by bottom retainer and am now desperate for a solution to my problem. My mom (she doesn't know yet) constantly reminds how it is worth over $500 and that she would kill me if I lost it. Is there anyway I can either make or buy a replacement retainer? Anything will do, thanks!How can I make/get a replacement retainer?Sorry, there's no way for you to do it yourself. Is that the one they call a permanent retainer or are they doing them differently than 15 years ago? They do come out, though not usually for a long time. I was 28 when mine came out-you sound as though you're younger.



Either way I'm afraid you're just going to have to fess up to your mom.How can I make/get a replacement retainer?start selling your stuff! lol! an orthodontist needs to make you a new one....sorry!How can I make/get a replacement retainer?You cant do that at home, you just have to tell your mom...sucks!! But in the end, its better than having your teeth crooked and getting braces all over again