Friday, September 23, 2011

Where can I find a replacement strap belt for my Esmeralda Ed Hardy Bag?

I recently bought the 'Esmeralda' Ed Hardy bag in Taupe. Well to make a long story short, the detachable strap/belt thing, there's two of them on each side, fell off somehow and I don't know where there are, so I need to purchase replacement straps. How do I do this, where do I buy these at? PLEASE HELP! I only got to wear it once!Where can I find a replacement strap belt for my Esmeralda Ed Hardy Bag?so now you finally understand that brand names arent everything? the damn strap broke.cheap stuff!Where can I find a replacement strap belt for my Esmeralda Ed Hardy Bag?buy it from Ed Hardy.

Or call them and request a new bag.Where can I find a replacement strap belt for my Esmeralda Ed Hardy Bag?if you can take a photo for me,i should assist you.

http://www.gucci-sneaker.com/45467_Gucci-handbages-415.html