Monday, September 19, 2011

How can I get a replacement vehicle title from the DMV?

I recently moved home, and cannot find my vehicle title. Is there any way I can get a replacement title from the DMV? I have my VIN number and insurance and need to sell my car as soon as possible. Please give advice.How can I get a replacement vehicle title from the DMV?You should be able to take your Registration and Drivers License to the local DMV office and apply for a new one. In Florida where I live they have a %26quot;fast title%26quot; program for an additional fee they print it out on the spot for you.



Having no idea what state the vehicle is titled in I don't know what to tell you. You should be able to go to your states DMV website and look up the procedure online.



Goo Luck!How can I get a replacement vehicle title from the DMV?yes, usually its $10-20 for a duplicate titleHow can I get a replacement vehicle title from the DMV?The moving part could throw a wrench in the works. Last time I looked it had to be mailed to the address listed on it, so be prepared to do extra paper work.How can I get a replacement vehicle title from the DMV?You can still apply a replacement at the DMV.