Monday, September 19, 2011

Wasps making their way into my house via vinyl replacement windows?

What can I do to keep wasps/yellow jackets from entering my house through my vinyl replacement windows? I have even found them between the outside screen and the window when the window is closed, so how are they getting in?? The screens aren't torn either. For the price that we paid for them, I don't expect to have these things coming inside!! Help!Wasps making their way into my house via vinyl replacement windows?Whoever installed the windows into the house did not finish the task with brick molding(or J strip) around the windows. Installers fault.Wasps making their way into my house via vinyl replacement windows?check that they are sealed,nothing can get in if they are sealed,be careful yellow jackets can be very aggressive.