Monday, September 19, 2011

How can I get a cheap replacement cell phone?

Ok, so I'm not really clear on unlocking phones and everything...



So I'm in the unfortunate situation where my old phone's screen broke. It still works, but of course the screen is blank. I use AT%26amp;T, and I'm wondering if it's possible to swap the SIM card into another AT%26amp;T phone and have it work? Do you still need an unlocked phone if the replacement phone is from the same carrier?



Also, what happens if I were to place it into a pay-as-you-go phone? Would that work?How can I get a cheap replacement cell phone?Just go on ebay and buy some cheap phone and use it until the end of your contract if you have any and after that get a better phone from your phone company. Btw you can get decent phone from ebay for as low as $70 bucks.And yes most of the phones from ebay are already unlocked.How can I get a cheap replacement cell phone?You have a couple of options. If you have the insurance, you can see about doing a claim. Call customer service. If you have any other AT%26amp;T cell phone, you can switch your SIM card and put it into that phone. You can buy a GoPhone and put your SIM card in that. AS long as you use another AT%26amp;T phone, you don't have to unlock the phone.