Monday, September 19, 2011

How can i get a replacement key for a 1987 honda rebel?

i have a 1987 honda rebel and have lost the key, is there any way to have a replacement made? thanks.How can i get a replacement key for a 1987 honda rebel?write down the 4 numbers on the key switch and the VIN number of the bike, provide registration or proof of ownership and visit ur local Honda Dealer, he will fix you up.How can i get a replacement key for a 1987 honda rebel?It may be less expensive to just buy a new ignition and gascap. There is one listed on eBay for a buy it now price of 49.99. The link is given as a source. I had a Chrysler car and just drilled out the key slot, dug out the metal, and popped a new one in for $16How can i get a replacement key for a 1987 honda rebel?Do like Tom B says.

My keys cost $3.00 each.

At that price, I bought spares too.



I brought the entire ignition switch with me. Didn't have to.