Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I send in my broken laptop to HP for a replacement?

I have a laptop with something broken inside, we were told to mail it back in to HP for a replacement, but I can't find anywhere where it says what to do.How do I send in my broken laptop to HP for a replacement?If you can find any of the paperwork from your computer, there should be an 800 number to call.



If you can't find it, use the link that I have provided below. That is HP's customer service page. Look around until you find something likely.How do I send in my broken laptop to HP for a replacement?call your company and talk to customer service and tell them that you need the adress and stuff. after that go to the post office and send it :)

answer mine please:http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?