Monday, September 19, 2011

How to get a replacement cap for a car?

Okay here is the story. I was adding oil to my 88 Nova (Vintage I know!) and when I rasied the hood the next day to check things I discovered that the cap that you unscrew to add oil was missing. Somehow my idiot self forgot to grab the cap and screw it back on! %26quot;D'oh!!!%26quot; Well anyway I was wondering if there is a way to get a replacement cap for it?How to get a replacement cap for a car?my answer is try to go at this site http://www.autozone.com/ it's help you a lotHow to get a replacement cap for a car?any autoparts store has a sellection of caps....last resort junkyardHow to get a replacement cap for a car?Dealer or auto parts store.



Personally I would just go to the dealer as it will only be a few bucks and this way you get the original part as opposed to a generic one.