Friday, September 23, 2011

In Word 2003, how do I stop auto correct from adding a space after my replacement?

I don't put a space, or an %26quot;enter%26quot; in, but I always end up with a space after my auto correct replacement. Is there something that needs to be checked or unchecked somewhere in Word? Thanks for helping--I am a beginner in MS Word.In Word 2003, how do I stop auto correct from adding a space after my replacement?Auto correct does not change the word until you put in the space. Thats how it knows your done with the word and not still typing it.

So if i type %26quot;thier%26quot; it will not change it to their until i add the space (so i typed %26quot;thier %26quot;)



So you are putting in the space, if I'm wrong add the words that are being corrected to you question.



Punctuation will also make auto correct start if you type %26quot;thier.%26quot;

it will fix it but without a space.



There are some option for auto correct under the tools menu%26gt;auto correct options but the space is not one of them
  • how to talk to men
  • what kind of snakes are
  •