Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How can I get a replacement phone mailed to my house?

my phone broke and I know people have gotten a replacement phone via the mail, I want to know how to do this?How can I get a replacement phone mailed to my house?The people who are getting replacement phones most likely had insurance on them or they were still under warranty and the problem was covered by the warranty. In those cases, you call the phone provider and they will take care of it.



If you are not insured and not covered by the warranty, it won't work. Buy a new one and insure it.How can I get a replacement phone mailed to my house?It depends upon the guarantee given by the supplier.



For some companies we have to get a RMA (return mail advice) number before sending the defective phone to them.



The best way is to check with them on phone or by email.



.